Record proposals to Orchidea
- To start posting proposals, go to the channel you want from the left menu and click Create proposal.
- Fill in the form as clearly as possible. Try to describe your idea so that anyone who reads it understands. If you want to add a co-creator to the idea click on the right menu.
- Click Publish.
📌 Note that all the mandatory fields must be filled to publish the proposal.
You can make text more illustrative, for example, with bullet points, numbered lists, different levels of headings, and other text editing features.
- First write the text.
- You can edit the text by painting the text or clicking three times. To edit a word double-click it.
- Keyboard shortcuts such as ctrl+b and ctrl+i also work.
If anonymous proposals are allowed on the channel, you can record them anonymously.
- Start recording the proposal as usual.
- If anonymous brainstorming is allowed, there will be a Submit as anonymous -section at the end of the form. Click on it to make your idea appear anonymous.
- Finally, click Publish.