In this article, we go through how to allow anonymous comments and suggestions on the channel.
💡 Read about allowing anonymous ideas and comments on workspace here.
If anonymous suggestions and / or anonymous commenting are allowed in the system, you as the channel owner can allow or deny it on your own channel. To do that, follow these steps:
- Go to the channel of your need.
- Go to channel settings by clicking the button in the top right corner of the page.
- From the opening menu, choose Settings tab.
- Next to Anonymous settings title, click on Edit anonymity.
- From there you can allow anonymous proposals and comments by pressing blue.
- Click on Submit to save the changes.